Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Denver Trip

Several weeks ago my whole family went out to Denver to see Erni's new digs: her boyfriend Adam's house (where she currently resides), her hospital where she works, basically everything that she now calls "home". Over the weekend we ventured up into the mountains and shared an early Thanksgiving before the Hecks and Jilly went back to WI. Mom, Dad, the kids and I stayed till Thursday, and had some fun. Here are a few of my favorite moments - can't wait till Erni and Heck get around to posting their pictures too that I can link to.... ;)


Jilly and I posed for a photo while the kids slept in the car.


Grand Lake, CO


Gabe konked out through much of the drive to the mountains. I guess playing with his new basketball wore the poor guy out.


No comments: