Saturday, April 4, 2009

Babies, Babies, and more Babies

For the last 9 months I have been reliving pregnancy vicariously through my good friends Sarah and Mel. Well, last weekend the wait was over - both mamas delivered their babies on the same day! I am excited to welcome Carter into the Big Brother Club with the birth of his baby sister, Audrey Stella, born Saturday morning. From all reports, Carter is infatuated with his baby sister - something I'm deeply jealous that Mel gets to experience - since the most contact my kids seem to have is when Gabe pushes Claire down so she doesn't touch his stuff. (Ironically, as I type this Gabe just reported "Mom, I push Claire down..") Grrrr.

Anyway, also newly initiated in the Big Brother Club (joining his big sibs Ben and Grace) is Max, with the birth of baby William Herbert. It scares me to think that when we get together with the Enwalds next, the adults will be outnumbered 2:1 ! But my heart melts when looking at this adorable shot of all 4 Enwalds - what a beautiful bunch of monkeys (and what courageous parents!)

Now that these babies are out, I'm excited to be viciariously pregnant through two more very good friends, Katherin and Kate - due in late September/early October! Luckily I have enough maternity clothes to go around...

2 comments:

jaimebirk02 said...

Add one more to the list! Meghan had a baby boy last Friday, Joseph Anderson Steinmeyer.

Abby said...

Congrats on being an Auntie!